Sasha Oberle Collins provides estate and tax planning and business law services. She assists clients with wills and trusts and develops succession plans for business owners. She helps in all stages of a business from formation to sale or liquidation.
Sasha was licensed to practice law in California in 2003. She has inactive licenses to practice law in Idaho, Florida and Wisconsin. She also has prior experience as a certified public accountant in the Federal Tax and Personal Financial Planning sections of an international accounting firm.
Sasha holds a Juris Doctorate with honors including book awards in Income Taxation of Estates and Trust and Civil Procedure, a Master of Science in Accounting and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance from the University of Florida. She is currently pursuing a Master of Tax Law (LLM) from New York University.
Sasha has traveled to Adelaide, Australia to observe the practice of law and accounting, experience Australian culture and exchange ideas as a team member of a Rotary International Group Study Exchange.
- New York University, College of Law, LLM (currently pursuing)
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, JD with Honors, 2000
- University of Florida, Fisher School of Accounting, M.S., B.S., 1996
- “Taking Title in Idaho: Options and Consequences,” The Advocate,
Official Publication of the Idaho State Bar, Volume 50, No. 12, December 2007
- “Family Matters – Estate Planning for the Business Owner,” The Advocate,
Official Publication of the Idaho State Bar, Volume 49, No. 9, October 2006
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Tax, Business, and Estate Planning Sections
- Site and Climate Committee, Davis School for Independent Study, 2016-2017
- Board of Directors, Explorit Science Center, Davis, CA, 2015-2016
- Fundraising Committee, Davis Cooperative Parent Nursery School, 2011-2013