John B. Palley
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
John has received the rating of "AV" from Martindale Hubbell which is their highest ranking and since 2014 has been rated as a "Superlawyer" by superlawyers.com. He also has received the highest ratings of "10.0" from both AVVO.com and JUSTIA.com. In 2015 the readers of the Roseville Press Tribune voted John "Best Attorney."
John is also a past probate and estate planning "expert" for the Sacramento Bee and has been interviewed and quoted on such websites as Forbes.com, Grandparents.com, Care.com, HuffingtonPost.com and TheWeek.com. He also was highlighted in an article in Sacramento Magazine.
John has lectured on estate planning and probate at the UC Davis Graduate School of Management MBA program, the UC Davis Extension Certified Financial Planning courses, and the National Business Institute among others. John dedicates his entire law practice to probate law.
He helps clients spread all over California, including but certainly not limited to: Sacramento, Roseville, Woodland, Davis, El Dorado Hills, Placerville, Stockton, Fairfield, Vacaville, Oakland, Santa Rosa, San Rafael, San Jose, San Mateo, San Francisco, Fresno, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, Temecula, and San Diego.John has been certified, by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, as a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law. He also has been rated "AV" by Martindale Hubbell the highest rating they offer. Lastly, he has served as the Sacramento Bee's estate planning and probate "expert" both on-line and in print.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, 1994
- Sonoma State U., Rohnert Park, CA, USA, 1991
- Honors: Semester in London 1989, Deans List 1990
- Major: International Business
- California, 1994
- Utah, 1995
Classes & Seminars
- Estate Planning, UC Davis Extension, 2006 – Present
- NBI Probate Process from Start to Finish, NBI, December 10, 2008
- 419 Welfare Benefit Trusts, CLU Sections Business & Compensation, July/August, 1995
Fraternities and Sororities
- Delta Sigma Phi
Certified Legal Specialities
- Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law, By the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, 2008
- Sacramento Estate Planning Counsel, 1995 – Present (Member)
- Rotary Club of Roseville, February 1, 2008 – Present (Vocational Co-Chair)
- Active 20-30 Club Sacramento, 1995 – Present (Past-Active)
- Sacramento Planned Giving Forum, January 1, 2009 – Present (Board Member)
Current Employment Position
- Probate Attorney, Of Counsel
- John B. Palley, Attorney at Law, Attorney, 1995 to 1999
- Manulife Financial, Legal Marketing, 1994 to 1995
- Available Upon Request