Providing Customized Legal Solutions Since 1979
N. Aaron Johnson
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Business Law/Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
Aaron Johnson's work focuses on estate planning, trust administration, business formation and transactions, and tax planning and resolution. His experience in estate planning includes drafting revocable trusts, wills, durable powers of attorney, and advanced health care directives, along with creating irrevocable trusts for tax planning, succession plans for individuals, family limited partnerships, and closely-held businesses. His experience with business encompasses forming LLCs and S Corporations, and drafting buy-sell agreements, purchase and sale agreements, corporate minutes, and shareholder agreements.
With his years of experience, Aaron helps clients who come from different backgrounds and circumstances to achieve their objectives, whether it be in their estate plan or the business. The best part for Aaron is getting to know his clients personally as he helps them with their legal needs.
Outside of work, Aaron enjoys spending time with his incredible wife and their five children. When he can, he likes to enjoys snowboard, scuba dive, and hang out with family and friends.
- University of Idaho College of Law, Boise, Idaho, Boise, Idaho
- J.D. - 2007
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- LL.M. - 2009
- Major: Taxation
- Brigham Young University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2004
- California, 2010
- Idaho, 2007
- Sacramento Estate Planning Council – Board Member
- California Lawyers Association – Taxation, Business, and Trusts and Estates Sections
- Sacramento County Bar Association Tax Section – Past Chair
Current Employment Position